Mountain Buggy Duet V3 as a Single
Mountain Buggy Duet as a Single.
Yes it sounds a bit strange but you can buy the new Mountain Buggy Duet V3 as a single pushchair as well as a double. It doesn't make sense I hear you say! It means you can buy the new more compact Duet chassis with only one seat and a large shopping basket and then if you want to upgrade it in the future then you buy a family pack and the single becomes a double with the option of having 2 seat units or 1 seat and a carrycot. Simple and all on a chassis only 63cm wide.
The Duet as a single includes duet frame, one seat fabric set, one sunhood, one joey clip-on basket, a seat liner and a bottle holder.
- Suitable for children from birth to approx 4 years
- Weight as a single only 14.7kg
- Seat max load -18kg
- Width 63cm
- Slowing down hand brake as well as a foot brake
- Full seat recline
- 4 x 10" pneumatic tyres
- 5kg underneath basket load
- Joey side basket load 18kg max
- Reversible seat liner
- Adjustable leg rest
- Range of accessories available including Family Pack to turn into a double.
- Range of colour options.