Nuna Rebl Plus Car Seat
Nuna Rebl Plus i-size group 0+/1 Car Seat.
This is the new Rebl Plus car seat that follows on from the previous generation Rebl. The original Rebl was a popular seat but received a poor rating from the German ADAC test house in one of their "non" standard tests. In effect whilst the original passed and infact exceeded the European E129 regulation it failed in one of 4 tests carried out at a higher speed than is required by law. This new version has internally been strengthened to exceed this higher speed ADAC test as well as the legally required R129. Featuring a stronger steel internal structure for an increased performance.
The Rebl Plus car seat from Nuna is a 360 rotating Extended Rearfacing car seat from Birth that meets the new i-size regulations. This new standard improves on the 'old' ECE R44 regulations with higher performance in child safety with increased impact testing. Whilst the child can remain in the seat fully rearfacing the seat can be used forward facing for an older child between 80-105cm or upto 18.5kg.
- Newborn insert included and can be taken out in stages as your baby grows
- Single handed harness adjustment
- 7 position head support extends to take child upto 105cm tall
- Harness pads included with the shoulder ones featuring an anti slip material
- 7 position recline with seat in either direction
- 360 degeee rotation
- Isofix installation using the vehicle Isofix points
- Support leg has a double extension to fit cars with deep footwells
- Unique crumple zone technology in the support leg provides added safety in a collision
- Integrated rebound bar for safer installation
- Correct fit 'indicators' for a visual aid to fitting
- Ventilation panels on the side of the seat shell to keep the child cooler
- Comes with spare 'summer' seat cover simply remove the standard cover and replace with the ventilated version.
- Complies to the new ECE R129 (i-size) Regulations
- Covers are machine washable
- Selection of colours available