BeSafe iZi Flex FIX i-Size - Melange
BeSafe Flex FIX i-Size
BeSafe of Norway are the first to market with an i-Size Group 2-3 car seat and it features several unique features not found on any other models. It has removable side impact sides that can be removed in stages ideal if you are trying to fit 3 car seats into the rear of a car. As such you can leave the outer sides on the two seats nearest the vehicle door, remove the inner sides and on the middle seat remove both sides so that the car seaqts then fit into a smaller footprint. The seat also features a centre tab to hold the vehicle seat belt down thus stopping a child submarining under the seatbelt in an accident, also a chest pad (PAD+) comes over the diagonal belt both for comfort as well as performance in an impact helping to reduce neck movement in a frontal collision.
- Suitable for children of height 100-150cm tall
- Suitable for children 15-35kg
- Approved to UN R129 (i-Size) Regulations
- Installation with or without ISOFIX fittings with vehicle 3 point seat belt
- Available in a selection of colours and fabric options.
- PAD+ for improved chin and chest protection.
- Shoulder and lapbelt guides for optimal belt positioning.
- Additional side impact protection (SIP+)
- Lockable ISOfix arms for easier installation into vehicle.
- Winner of the Kind + Jungend Innovation Award 2017
- Adjustable recline positions.