Britax Romer Advansafix IV M: Moonlight Blue
- New 2019 Model
- ISOfix Installation
Britax Romer Advansafix IV M
The newest version of the Britax Romer Advansafix group 123 seats. As with the Advansafix lll this is a group 123 seat suitable for children from 9 to 36kg in weight and complying to ECE R44/04 European Standard.The Advansafix uses both the Isofix at the base of the vehicle seat as well as the top tether attachment. All 3 points must be used to use the seat safely so please check the compatibility with your vehicle. This seat is very similar to the Advansafix IV R premium seat but without the flexible side impact system at a more cost effective price. In all other ways it works the same.
- Features the Britax Romer patented pivot link ISOfix system. Whilst Britax invented ISOfix and left it open for all to use the pivot link that in an accident pushes the seat into the vehicle seat in a downwards motion and reduces the forward pressure on a child neck greatly reducing the risk of head injury they kept for themselves and is the only company making seats with this technology built in.
- In group 1 mode (upto 18kg) the child uses the integrated 5 point harness. The harness features soft neoprene chest pads both for comfort and performance.
- In group 23 mode or high back booster mode the child uses the adult 3 point seatbelt and the built in seat belt guides as well as the Secure Guard guide between the childs legs. The Secure Guard prevents the child submarining under the belt and holds the seatbelt down onto the hard bony part of the pelvis avoiding the soft tissue area of the abdomen.
- New V shaped headrest provides better head positioning inthe seat.
- V shaped top tether helps keep the seat in the optimal position in the vehicle and also features rip technology in an accident similar to climbing rope that decelerates the seat in a controlled manner.
- Quick remove covers for easy cleaning without removing any harness in the seat.
- New feature also means that the harness does not have to be fully removed from the seat when not in use after 18kg. It is simply tucked out of the way for easy storage with the crutch using the new "Flip & Grow" feature.
- Multiple recline positions
- Available in a selection of colours.
- Seat Depth: 47cm
- Seat Width: 44cm
- Seat Height: 60-83cm
- Seat Weight: 11kg
- Made in Germany.
Orders under £75 attract a £5 postage and packing charge for Mainland UK excl. Highlands.
All orders over £75 are postage free for Mainland UK excl. Highlands.
Highlands & Islands postage charges are from £15 per parcel/ box upto 20kg. Northern Ireland is classed as Overseas by our carriers and is charged accordingly. Smaller items that can be posted by Royal Mail will subject to the standard postage charges for Mainland UK.
Postage dependant on size and weight of box. Charges quoted are for a box upto a size of (80cm x 60cm x 50cm) and upto 20kg in weight. Excess charges will apply to multiple boxes or boxes with a gross or volumetric weight over 20kg or of a larger size. Exact price of shipping will be emailed to you before dispatch, once we have your agreement by email for the shipping charge we will dispatch your goods and charge your payment card accordingly. For higher value items an excess insurance charge maybe payable of approx £7.
£12 - Isle of Wight (1-2 day)
£16 - Channel Islands (2 day service)
£18 - Northern Ireland & Republic of Ireland. (2-3 day service)
£18 - France, Luxenbourg, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany. (3-4 day service)
£22 - Austria, Denmark. (3-4 day service)
£25 - Spain, Italy, Czech Republic, Slovakia. (4-5 day service)
£30 - Sweden, Finland, Poland, Portugal, Hungary, Slovenia, Croatia, Estonia. (5 day service)
£40 - Greece, Bulgaria, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania. (5-10 day service)
£50 - Switzerland (3-4 day service) (INCLUDES STATUTORY CUSTOMS FEE OF £25)
£70 - Bosnia, Norway, Iceland, Serbia. (5-7 day service) (INCLUDES STATUTORY CUSTOMS FEE OF £25)
The checkout will automatically charge the set amount for your country however if there is a change in the charged carriage rate we will confirm the postage charge to you before dispatch and before charging (or refunding) your card with any additional charge or refund. You will also be advised of a tracking number and of the carrier used. In most cases we will use either DPD Local or TNT for deliveries, smaller items may be sent by Royal Mail, possibly as a Signed For delivery service too.
RIGHT TO CANCEL
You have the right to cancel this agreement but this right ends 14 days after the date we deliver the products to you in accordance with the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013. Any amounts you have been charged will be repaid to you by way of credit to your account within 14 days. However we may have delivered or dispatched the products you have ordered. In this circumstance, you may return the products to us at your own expense; in most cases this will be most cost effective if arranged by yourself. For bulky items this can be arranged by one our advisors and will incur an uplift/ third party collection charge this will be deducted off any refund due to yourself. The charge for this collection is £30 per consignment upto a total gross weight of 10kg and then 30p per kilo above 10kg. For any goods returned you are advised to return the items using a signed for delivery means as the goods are your responsibility until delivered back to our address. As long as the item is unused and in a resaleable condition we are able to offer an exchange or refund. We recommend that you return any goods in their original packaging to avoid any damage that may occur in transit (please note the goods remain your responsibility until they are returned to us). Please ensure when returning goods a note is enclosed with your order number, address, surname and reason for return so we can process as quickly as possible and please ensure that your return is securely boxed. You have 14 days to exercise your right to cancel and 14days to return the goods from the day of cancellation. PLEASE NOTE goods returned outside this timescale will not be accepted for return. If you wish to cancel please call us on 01904 674800 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note for hygiene reasons mattresses, nappies, bedding and feeding products and other items of a personal nature cannot be returned once opened unless faulty. Your statutory rights remain unaffected..
In the case of faulty products, we will repair and return the item as soon as possible (depending on availability of spare parts). If we are unable to repair, a replacement will be offered. If we are unable to replace we will refund your money, provided the instructions governing the use of the products have been followed and there has been no misuse. Any items being returned for refund must be returned complete including all accessories. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
20 Kathryn Avenue