Britax Romer Baby-Safe² i-Size
- i-Size (R129) Certified
Britax Baby-Safe2 i-Size Car Seat
This is the second generation i-size car seat from Britax upto the newest European Standard R129 (i-Size as it is known). Designed with the safest journeys in mind whilst offering unrivaled comfort and positioning for your baby. Suitable from Birth to 83cm in height or 13kg, normally some where between 12-15months.
- i-Size compatible means suitability for longer than non-i-size infant carriers
- included newborn insert offers extra support for a young baby as well as extra side impact support
- The support can then be removed as the child grows
- Patented Lie-Flat position of the internal head support; as the headrest is adjusted, so is the backrest angle. This is safer for young babies giving a lie-back position when they are too young to support their head fully.
- The Baby-Safe i-Size Flex base is a first as the car seat angle can be adjusted, again for better positioning of the infant in the car. Available as an option.
- Incorporated Britax SICT (Side Impact Cushion Technology) offers extra protection in a side impact accident. The extendible SICT impact protectors simply screw out of the handle at the door side of the car and in the event of an accident help move the seat away from the impact whilst deforming to absorb energy.
- Harness adjusts with the headrest, no more fidly threading and unthreading of the harness
- Integral UPF 50+ sun and wind canopy
- 5-point harness for superior protection and to keep your child within the car sear safety zone
- Click & Go Britax adapters make it suitable for all Britax pushchairs using the same system. Green indicators also show a correct installation has occurred.
- Adjustable handle locks into 3 positions
- From Birth to 83cm (or 13kg)
- Seat itself weighs: 4.8kg
Orders under £75 attract a £5 postage and packing charge for Mainland UK excl. Highlands.
All orders over £75 are postage free for Mainland UK excl. Highlands.
Highlands & Islands postage charges are from £15 per parcel/ box upto 20kg. Northern Ireland is classed as Overseas by our carriers and is charged accordingly. Smaller items that can be posted by Royal Mail will subject to the standard postage charges for Mainland UK.
Postage dependant on size and weight of box. Charges quoted are for a box upto a size of (80cm x 60cm x 50cm) and upto 20kg in weight. Excess charges will apply to multiple boxes or boxes with a gross or volumetric weight over 20kg or of a larger size. Exact price of shipping will be emailed to you before dispatch, once we have your agreement by email for the shipping charge we will dispatch your goods and charge your payment card accordingly. For higher value items an excess insurance charge maybe payable of approx £7.
£12 - Isle of Wight (1-2 day)
£16 - Channel Islands (2 day service)
£20 - Northern Ireland & Republic of Ireland. (2-3 day service)
£25 - France, Luxenbourg, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany. (3-4 day service)
£30 - Austria, Denmark, Liechtenstein. (3-4 day service)
£30 - Spain, Italy. (4-5 day service)
£45 - Sweden, Finland, Poland, Hungary, Estonia. (5 day service)
£80 - Norway, Iceland, Bulgaria, Switzerland, Greece. (6 day service)
The checkout will automatically charge the set amount for your country however if there is a change in the charged carriage rate we will confirm the postage charge to you before dispatch and before charging (or refunding) your card with any additional charge or refund. You will also be advised of a tracking number and of the carrier used. In most cases we will use either DPD Local or TNT for deliveries, smaller items may be sent by Royal Mail, possibly as a Signed For delivery service too.
RIGHT TO CANCEL
You have the right to cancel this agreement but this right ends 14 days after the date we deliver the products to you in accordance with the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013. Any amounts you have been charged will be repaid to you by way of credit to your account within 14 days. However we may have delivered or dispatched the products you have ordered. In this circumstance, you may return the products to us at your own expense; in most cases this will be most cost effective if arranged by yourself. For bulky items this can be arranged by one our advisors and will incur an uplift/ third party collection charge this will be deducted off any refund due to yourself. The charge for this collection is £20 per consignment upto a total gross weight of 10kg and then 30p per kilo above 10kg. For any goods returned you are advised to return the items using a signed for delivery means as the goods are your responsibility until delivered back to our address. As long as the item is unused and in a resaleable condition we are able to offer an exchange or refund. We recommend that you return any goods in their original packaging to avoid any damage that may occur in transit (please note the goods remain your responsibility until they are returned to us). Please ensure when returning goods a note is enclosed with your order number, address, surname and reason for return so we can process as quickly as possible and please ensure that your return is securely boxed. You have 14 days to exercise your right to cancel and 14days to return the goods from the day of cancellation. PLEASE NOTE goods returned outside this timescale will not be accepted for return. If you wish to cancel please call us on 01904 674800 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note for hygiene reasons mattresses, nappies, bedding and feeding products and other items of a personal nature cannot be returned once opened unless faulty. Your statutory rights remain unaffected..
In the case of faulty products, we will repair and return the item as soon as possible (depending on availability of spare parts). If we are unable to repair, a replacement will be offered. If we are unable to replace we will refund your money, provided the instructions governing the use of the products have been followed and there has been no misuse. Any items being returned for refund must be returned complete including all accessories. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
20 Kathryn Avenue