Britax Romer Holiday: Cosmos Black
Britax Romer HolidayLightweight ultra compact stroller for holidays, trips abroad or at home so taking your little one away neednt be a chore.With its handy carry strap you are always ready for that next trip.
- Travel Light - Remarkably slim and easy to handle, the BRITAX HOLIDAY is Britax lightest buggy. At just 5 kg it’s perfect to take with you wherever you go and also easy to carry. Its sleek design also makes it ideal to use in busy areas.
- Travel Compact - With its super-fast and easy compact fold the BRITAX HOLIDAY has a tiny fold size – and the automatic fold lock keeps it that way. Small enough to fit in any car boot, the buggy stands conveniently on its wheels when folded, keeping fabrics off the ground so they stay clean for longer.
- Travel Easy - The BRITAX HOLIDAY is ideal to take along, however you travel. Lightweight and compact, it’s easy to handle whether you’re at an airport, in a train carriage or simply stowing it along with luggage in the boot of your car. For complete freedom, place the convenient carry strap over your shoulder to carry the buggy and keep both your hands free.
- Compact Fold - With its easy fold the buggy reduces to a compact size that is not only freestanding, but also easy to handle. And thanks to its automatic fold lock, you can be sure it stays that way until you want to use it again.
- Carry Strap - carry the buggy over your shoulder leaving your hands free to care for baby.
- Seat Unit - keep your child comfortable on hot days, the seat unit has mesh panels on the sides and top of the seat unit for better air circulation.
- Integrated sun visor on the hood
- Safety Harness - To keep your child secure and comfortable as they grow, the 5-point harness can be adjusted to different height positions, and is suitable for children up to 15 kg. Softly padded chest pads ensure additional comfort so you can rest assured that your child is always safe and sound.
- 5 point safety harness
- Front swivel wheels
- Padded handle grips
- Removable washable seat unit.
- Folded Dimensions: 24 (H) x 43 (W) x 74 (D ) cm
- Unfolded: 101 (H) x 43 (W) x 74 (D) cm
- Max weight capacity - 20kg
- Max Seat Capacity - 15kg
- Max basket capacity - 5kg
- Handle height 101cm
- Weight of buggy - 5kg
Orders under £75 attract a £5 postage and packing charge for Mainland UK excl. Highlands.
All orders over £75 are postage free for Mainland UK excl. Highlands.
Highlands & Islands postage charges are from £15 per parcel/ box upto 20kg. Northern Ireland is classed as Overseas by our carriers and is charged accordingly. Smaller items that can be posted by Royal Mail will subject to the standard postage charges for Mainland UK.
Postage dependant on size and weight of box. Charges quoted are for a box upto a size of (80cm x 60cm x 50cm) and upto 20kg in weight. Excess charges will apply to multiple boxes or boxes with a gross or volumetric weight over 20kg or of a larger size. Exact price of shipping will be emailed to you before dispatch, once we have your agreement by email for the shipping charge we will dispatch your goods and charge your payment card accordingly. For higher value items an excess insurance charge maybe payable of approx £7.
£12 - Isle of Wight (1-2 day)
£16 - Channel Islands (2 day service)
£20 - Northern Ireland & Republic of Ireland. (2-3 day service)
£25 - France, Luxenbourg, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany. (3-4 day service)
£30 - Austria, Denmark, Liechtenstein. (3-4 day service)
£30 - Spain, Italy. (4-5 day service)
£45 - Sweden, Finland, Poland, Hungary, Estonia. (5 day service)
£80 - Norway, Iceland, Bulgaria, Switzerland, Greece. (6 day service)
The checkout will automatically charge the set amount for your country however if there is a change in the charged carriage rate we will confirm the postage charge to you before dispatch and before charging (or refunding) your card with any additional charge or refund. You will also be advised of a tracking number and of the carrier used. In most cases we will use either YDL or APC for deliveries, smaller items may be sent by Royal Mail, possibly as a Signed For delivery service too.
RIGHT TO CANCEL
You have the right to cancel this agreement but this right ends 14 days after the date we deliver the products to you in accordance with the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013. Any amounts you have been charged will be repaid to you by way of credit to your account within 14 days. However we may have delivered or dispatched the products you have ordered. In this circumstance, you may return the products to us at your own expense; in most cases this will be most cost effective if arranged by yourself. For bulky items this can be arranged by one our advisors and will incur an uplift/ third party collection charge this will be deducted off any refund due to yourself. The charge for this collection is £20 per consignment upto a total gross weight of 10kg and then 30p per kilo above 10kg. For any goods returned you are advised to return the items using a signed for delivery means as the goods are your responsibility until delivered back to our address. As long as the item is unused and in a resaleable condition we are able to offer an exchange or refund. We recommend that you return any goods in their original packaging to avoid any damage that may occur in transit (please note the goods remain your responsibility until they are returned to us). Please ensure when returning goods a note is enclosed with your order number, address, surname and reason for return so we can process as quickly as possible and please ensure that your return is securely boxed. You have 14 days to exercise your right to cancel and 14days to return the goods from the day of cancellation. If you wish to cancel please call us on 01904 674800 or e-mail email@example.com. Please note for hygiene reasons mattresses, nappies, bedding and feeding products and other items of a personal nature cannot be returned once opened unless faulty. Your statutory rights remain unaffected..
In the case of faulty products, we will repair and return the item as soon as possible (depending on availability of spare parts). If we are unable to repair, a replacement will be offered. If we are unable to replace we will refund your money, provided the instructions governing the use of the products have been followed and there has been no misuse. Any items being returned for refund must be returned complete including all accessories. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
20 Kathryn Avenue