Cybex Sirona S inc Sensorsafe i-Size
- New 2019 Model
- i-Size (R129) Certified
Cybex Sirona S i-Size rotation car seat + Sensor Safe.
The Sirona S is the newest i-Size car seat in the Cybex Collection. This version of the ever popular Sirona S features the new Sensor Safe chest clip designed and patented by Cybex for added safety for you and your child.Cybex and Goodbaby merged a few years ago to bring together Martin Pos (Cybex founder) and Zhenghuan Song (Goodbaby founder) to form a World renound in the nursery trade company with several brands for differing markets. At the top of the tree for innovation, design coupled with safety are the Cybex and gb Platinum ranges that strive to be the "best of the best" in their field. The latest seat from the collaboration is the Sirona S and its sister seat the gb Vaya. Both seats are the same under the skin but have a slightly different cosmetic look and this Cybex version using the Cybex fabric colors used in their other seat ranges. Like the Vaya the Sirona S features:
- 360 deg rotation system
- R129 (i-Size) standard approved
- Rearfacing to a height of 105cm or 18kg
- Forward facing from 76cm and 16months
- Easy entry/ exit of child with side entry on rotation of seat unit
- One handed recline system
- Multi recline rearwards and forward facing
- Isofix instalation only
- Integrated Side impact system (LSP System)
- 12 position height adjustable headrest
- 5 point harness
- Driving direction control - prevents child forward facing earlier than 76cm as per i-Size regulations
- Unique ERT (Energy Reduction Technology) system when forward facing reduces neck strain by 20% in a head on collision. The headrest moves down in a progressive movement limiting the necks exposure to the forces of the impact.
- Multi position support leg to fit the majority of vehicles.
- Small baby padded insert included
- The Energy Reduction Technology of the Sirona S i-Size offers increased safety for your child in the forward-facing position in the event of a head-on collision. It reduces the forces on the neck of a child during a front crash by approximately 20%, compared to other existing harness systems.
- Available in a selection of new colour options for 2019.
The Sensor Safe unit has a dual function in that it acts as a chest clip to help restrain those little escape artists who slip their arms out of a conventional buckle/harness. It also features some very clever technology that monitors the temperature and senses when a child is in the car seat. The Sensor Safe unit connects with your smart phone and sounds an alarm if
- child escapes from their seatbelt
- the temperature is too high or too low
- if the child has been in the car seat for too long a time and reminds you to take a break
- reminds you a child is in the car when you leave the vehicle
- if the child is left in the vehicle and the driver is away from the vehicle for an extended period Sensor Safe sends an emergency message and shares the last known position of the vehicle to a preset list of contacts.
Orders under £75 attract a £5 postage and packing charge for Mainland UK excl. Highlands.
All orders over £75 are postage free for Mainland UK excl. Highlands.
Highlands & Islands postage charges are from £15 per parcel/ box upto 20kg. Northern Ireland is classed as Overseas by our carriers and is charged accordingly. Smaller items that can be posted by Royal Mail will subject to the standard postage charges for Mainland UK.
Postage dependant on size and weight of box. Charges quoted are for a box upto a size of (80cm x 60cm x 50cm) and upto 20kg in weight. Excess charges will apply to multiple boxes or boxes with a gross or volumetric weight over 20kg or of a larger size. Exact price of shipping will be emailed to you before dispatch, once we have your agreement by email for the shipping charge we will dispatch your goods and charge your payment card accordingly. For higher value items an excess insurance charge maybe payable of approx £7.
£12 - Isle of Wight (1-2 day)
£16 - Channel Islands (2 day service)
£20 - Northern Ireland & Republic of Ireland. (2-3 day service)
£25 - France, Luxenbourg, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany. (3-4 day service)
£30 - Austria, Denmark, Liechtenstein. (3-4 day service)
£30 - Spain, Italy. (4-5 day service)
£45 - Sweden, Finland, Poland, Hungary, Estonia. (5 day service)
£80 - Norway, Iceland, Bulgaria, Switzerland, Greece. (6 day service)
The checkout will automatically charge the set amount for your country however if there is a change in the charged carriage rate we will confirm the postage charge to you before dispatch and before charging (or refunding) your card with any additional charge or refund. You will also be advised of a tracking number and of the carrier used. In most cases we will use either DPD Local or TNT for deliveries, smaller items may be sent by Royal Mail, possibly as a Signed For delivery service too.
RIGHT TO CANCEL
You have the right to cancel this agreement but this right ends 14 days after the date we deliver the products to you in accordance with the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013. Any amounts you have been charged will be repaid to you by way of credit to your account within 14 days. However we may have delivered or dispatched the products you have ordered. In this circumstance, you may return the products to us at your own expense; in most cases this will be most cost effective if arranged by yourself. For bulky items this can be arranged by one our advisors and will incur an uplift/ third party collection charge this will be deducted off any refund due to yourself. The charge for this collection is £20 per consignment upto a total gross weight of 10kg and then 30p per kilo above 10kg. For any goods returned you are advised to return the items using a signed for delivery means as the goods are your responsibility until delivered back to our address. As long as the item is unused and in a resaleable condition we are able to offer an exchange or refund. We recommend that you return any goods in their original packaging to avoid any damage that may occur in transit (please note the goods remain your responsibility until they are returned to us). Please ensure when returning goods a note is enclosed with your order number, address, surname and reason for return so we can process as quickly as possible and please ensure that your return is securely boxed. You have 14 days to exercise your right to cancel and 14days to return the goods from the day of cancellation. PLEASE NOTE goods returned outside this timescale will not be accepted for return. If you wish to cancel please call us on 01904 674800 or e-mail email@example.com. Please note for hygiene reasons mattresses, nappies, bedding and feeding products and other items of a personal nature cannot be returned once opened unless faulty. Your statutory rights remain unaffected..
In the case of faulty products, we will repair and return the item as soon as possible (depending on availability of spare parts). If we are unable to repair, a replacement will be offered. If we are unable to replace we will refund your money, provided the instructions governing the use of the products have been followed and there has been no misuse. Any items being returned for refund must be returned complete including all accessories. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
20 Kathryn Avenue