Cybex Sirona S i-Size
Cybex Sirona S i-Size rotation car seat.
The Sirona S is the newest i-Size car seat in the Cybex Collection. Cybex and Goodbaby merged a few years ago to bring together Martin Pos (Cybex founder) and Zhenghuan Song (Goodbaby founder) to form a World renound in the nursery trade company with several brands for differing markets. At the top of the tree for innovation, design coupled with safety are the Cybex and gb Platinum ranges that strive to be the "best of the best" in their field. The latest seat from the collaboration is the Sirona S and its sister seat the gb Vaya. Both seats are the same under the skin but have a slightly different cosmetic look and this Cybex version using the Cybex fabric colors used in their other seat ranges. Like the Vaya the Sirona S features:
- 360 deg rotation system
- R129 (i-Size) standard approved
- Rearfacing to a height of 105cm or 18kg
- Forward facing from 76cm and 16months
- Easy entry/ exit of child with side entry on rotation of seat unit
- One handed recline system
- Multi recline rearwards and forward facing
- Isofix instalation only
- Integrated Side impact system (LSP System)
- 12 position height adjustable headrest
- 5 point harness
- Driving direction control - prevents child forward facing earlier than 76cm as per i-Size regulations
- Unique ERT (Energy Reduction Technology) system when forward facing reduces neck strain by 20% in a head on collision. The headrest moves down in a progressive movement limiting the necks exposure to the forces of the impact.
- Multi position support leg to fit the majority of vehicles.
- Small baby padded insert included
- The Energy Reduction Technology of the Sirona S i-Size offers increased safety for your child in the forward-facing position in the event of a head-on collision. It reduces the forces on the neck of a child during a front crash by approximately 20%, compared to other existing harness systems.
- Available in a selection of colour options.