Cybex Solution M-Fix Car Seat
Cybex Solution M-Fix Group 2-3 Car Seat.
The Solution M-Fix is the Cybex of Germany's Gold standard seat aimed at the group2-3 banding for older children from 15-36kg using the vehicle seat belt to restrain the child whilst offering the protection given by a premium quality high backed booster seat. The seat can be secured in the car using the ISOfix system or can be used without ISOfix if required. Based on the ever popular Pallas M-Fix seat that covers the group123 range but without the impact shield required for a child under 15kg.
- Group 2-3 seat for children 15-36kg
- Includes Cybex patented reclining headrest system that allows a child to rest their head yet in an accident keeps their head within the safety zone of the padded headrest.
- Vents within the seat shell help air circulation and keep the child cooler on hot days.
- 12 position height adjustment of the headrest to accomodate children upto and above 1.35m in height
- Reclining backrest allows the seat to fit the angle and contours of your vehicle seat.
- Linea Side Impact Protection (LSIP) helps reduce the impact on the child with adjustable impact protectors at the side of the seat shell. Can be retracted when not in use or in the centre of the vehicle where it is not required.
- Can be used either in or without the attached ISOfix connections.
- Complies with ECE R-44/04 suppliment 7 standard
- Available in a selection of colours.
- ADAC tested and awarded a "Good" result June 2015